voi2
Indonesia Shared

25.3.10

Pregnant Monica Bellucci emulates Demi Moore again as she poses naked for Vanity Fair for a second time

Stunning Matrix Reloaded star Monica Bellucci has bared her bump for the second time on an Italian magazine cover - at 45 years old.
Monica, married to French actor Vincent Cassel, first posed with her bump on show six years ago while pregnant and enjoyed it so much she decided to do it again.
Several other celebrities have done the same, the most famous being Demi Moore, who was the first to do it, and Spice Girl Mel B.

Vanity Fair
Bella and her bump: Italian actress Monica Bellucci poses for the second time for Vanity Fair


Monica said she decided to reveal all again to show that being a middle-aged mum is not a problem.
Six months pregnant Monica told the Italian edition of Vanity Fair: 'When I had my first child (Deva) at 39 I was told that if I wanted another I should try straight away but I wasn't ready.
''Eventually I decided that I was and I wanted one straight away but babies are not like movies and cannot be organised in a hurry.
''Women who have children late like me are always told how brave they are and it's true that the older you are the more risks you run both for the child and yourself.
'But I don't feel brave I just feel very lucky. I already have a healthy daughter who I gave birth to in Umbria (Italian region) like an ordinary farm wife.
'This second pregnancy is just as fantastic but I wouldn't say I was an example to follow.'
Monica said that she had not used medical treatment to fall pregnant.

demi moore
The original: Demi Moore was the first celebrity to pose naked for Vanity Fair while pregnant with her second child in 1991

'Maybe it's because my paternal grandmother had a child at 47 years old but I think I'm just lucky.
'I know women who would cross the desert on their knees to have a child. Maybe if that had happened to me and I had difficulty then I would have become one of them.
'It's a fact a lot of women wait until they are in their late 30s to have children. They have financial security, a home, a partner and then they think of children.
'You have to remember that women are now living on average until 85 years so there is plenty of time. To put it into perspective if you or I had been born at the beginning of the 19th century we would probably have been dead at 40.
'We may have been alive but we would have been in a terrible state and probably with no teeth. Things are different today and women in their 60s look fantastic.
'So now you can have a child in your 40s and look forward to watching them grow up.'

Monica Bellucci
Mediterranean match: Monica and her French actor husband Vincent Cassel

Monica also added that she was posing for Vanity Fair again to protest at Italy's fertility laws which prevent the use of donor sperm.
She said: 'Women are going abroad but only if they can afford it. It's a political problem or rather an exploitation of religion by politics.'
Monica also praised her husband Vincent, who starred in Ocean's Twelve, and said: 'He is helping. The more time passes by, the more I love the man he has become.
'When I met him, he was a 28-year-old boy. Now he's a man with a great sense of responsibility who makes me feel good.
'Deva needs him as she needs me. I always think that if something happens to me, Vincent is gonna be with our daughters.
'A woman can say: "I'll have kids on my own". And lots of women do it, but having a partner beside us enriches both us and the children.''
Besides The Matrix Reloaded, Monica also starred in The Passion Of Christ, The Brothers Grimm and comedy gangster move Shoot 'Em Up with Clive Owen.

TopOfBlogs
Cultural Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Page Ranking Tool

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

 
Indonesia Headlines. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates. News. Free Ebooks. Tourism. Celebrities. Movie. Unique. Science. Techno. World Record. Entertainment. Health. seo. Bali.